Wanderlust

Since last year, a new chapter in my life had started, ever since i landed in Wales. I had never been to the UK before. I started going to university, and made new friends, whom i now live with in Cardiff. And i also met Mike, who is now my boyfriend. And i didn't realize that my life was going to be so epic as it is right now. Mike is a photographer and loves travelling too, so we decided to try and travel most of the world together. He has inspired me to take pictures of everything and anything i like. I am still trying to find my own style in pictures, and i think i'm getting really close to it. I love social documentary photography and that's what i'm going to do for now.

I decided to start my own blog and post my pictures with text, because so far I have been posting my pictures on tumblr without any text, except adding captions and my photographs feel a little bit empty. I feel like i need to write the stories behind them, and share them with you. 

This won't be boring, i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment